Tile and grout cleaning is sometimes the toughest job but it’s necessary to do. It becomes more difficult when a few tiles like marble tiles require special maintenance. You cannot use any cleaning solution whenever you’re dealing with the marble tiles. You need to be careful. Granite tiles can get damaged by utilizing any acidic solution like vinegar or lime solutions. That means you ought to know which particular cleaning solutions to use if you’ve marble tiles in your house.
Let You Know The Ways of How You Can Clean your Marble Tiles at Home Only:
Cleaning Marble Tiles Every Day:
Everyday cleaning of marble tiles is very important. You need to clean your marble tiles one or more times a day. That is because you can’t use acidic options for tough stains. So, if you will clean them at fixed intervals afterward there will be no requirement of working with any chemicals on it. For everyday cleaning of marble tiles, so you may use a soap solution at
home only. Take a soap solution and warm water from a container or spray bottle. Shake the jar so that the soap mixes nicely with the water. Do not use any scrub or hard materials for cleaning stains on marble tile. Use a spray bottle to spray the soap-water solution and wipe it with a sterile cloth. The fabric ought to be semi-wet.
If you would like to clean the entire marble floor you then can also use a gentle mop for it. Do not use too much of this solution as it may damage marble tiles.
Removing Stains from Marble Tiles:
- Tile and grout cleaning in Brighton are extremely vast places. Removing stains from marble tiles is a little part of it but it’s extremely important to know about it.
- You can use a liquid cleaner to remove stains from marble tiles. You need to use it on the stain and rinse it with a damp cloth.
- Utilize hydrogen peroxide cleanser to remove stains of food like juice and tea. Do not use hydrogen peroxide if your marble tile is of dark color because it may fade the color. You can use expert advice in these instances.∙
The Way to Stop Marble Tiles from Becoming Damaged:
- The first method is that you need to clean the stains as quickly as possible. Water can damage and discolour marble tiles if you do not clean it punctually.
- The next method would be using covering that can protect your marble tiles. These coverings can protect your marble tile from becoming damaged, and stained.
- The next method would be applying a sealant once a month. Applying sealant onto the marble tile forms a protective covering over the marble.∙
So, you get more time to clean the stains from the marble tile. Before applying the sealer make certain that your marble tile is fully cleaned.
Why Hire Us?
We’ve got expertise in years in cleaning tiled flooring. We’ve got a particular team for grout and tile cleaning and marble tile cleaning. Therefore, Our Carpet Cleaning Brighton company offers special plans and solutions for marble tiles. We understand the difference and the maintenance needed by a marble tile. That’s why we have a particular team for it. Inform us if you would like professional help for cleaning your marble tiles.